Ultimate Zombie Package Giveaway
I was originally going to call this the “Halloween Zombie Package” but I changed it to “Ultimate,” because it’s just that ultimate.
I gathered together a number of zombie items that I felt truly represented the spirit of Zombiepalooza, and I will be giving them away in one ultimate package. What will be included in said ultimate giveaway? Well, I’m glad you asked. Here it is:
|One “Brains” 24×36 poster so you have a reminder of what the undead look like|
|One soundtrack to “28 Days Later” on CD to listen to while you battle zombies|
|One copy of “Zombie Survival Guide” by Max Brooks in paperback to ensure your survival in the zombie apocalypse|
|One copy of “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies” in paperback because even zombies love the classics|
|One copy of “Breathers” by S. G. Brown in paperback because zombies need love, too|
|The first book in “The Walking Dead” graphic novels that spawned the hit zombie TV show|
|Season one of “The Walking Dead” on Bluray|
See? I told you it was the Ultimate Zombie Giveaway.
Here’s the details about the giveaway itself:
1. All seven items are included in one grand prize. All books listed are paperbacks, because in the event of a zombie apocalypse, there might not be any power to charge your Kindles and nooks. And the season of “The Walking Dead” is on Bluray.
2. The giveaway runs from today until midnight on Friday, October 21, 2011, so I can get it out to you in time for Halloween.
3. To enter: Comment below and with a way to contact you in case you win (email addresses work best).
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
Thanks. Great giveaway.
annafriday11 (@) gmail (dot) com
This is so incredibly “ultimate”!
I really wish that I’d seen this before the contest closed! I just got into the Walking Dead and LOVING it. In case you’re still accepting entries, my addy is firstname.lastname@example.org
O yea ummm, my email is smleach5400 [at] yahoo [dot] com
Okay so I must admit that I dont do zombies that much. Like I need it to be a little ummm…not too scary, and so, I have decided to enter this giveaway at my 13 year old sister’s bidding (she doesnt have a blog and my parents won’t let her get one until she’s 16, but she loves scary books so much) Therefore, I hope I win, so she can stop begging! Ha!
Count me in! Thanks!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Now that’s a nice giveaway go go zombiefest! Subzero69z@gmail.com
Just found this via twitter. Definitely an ultimate giveaway, count me in! kainlane [at] gmail.com
Elkieism@gmail.com :3 Fuck yeah, Team Zombies!
Leave a Reply